Hamlet Cup - S27

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

HC S27 fred

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Hamlet Cup round up (round 10)..

Division 1:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division1.htm
Kato3 - 0 Invicta XV
The Newport Wasps 17 - 64 Birchgrove Badgers on Tour
Cardiff Hogs 13 - 21 Benwell

Division 2:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division2.htm
Old Beeronians RFC 0 - 15 Newbridge Seconds
Viet Gwent 45 - 0 XV Du Petit Prince
Clydach Village Bakery 10 - 10 Total Jewel Soloutions

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
Newgale Red Roses 5 - 32 The American Rebels
Staniforth 28 - 25 The Mighty Magyars
Light's Out RFC 44 - 3 Llanwern RFC
Last edited by WaspInWales on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Hamlet Cup round up (round 11)..

Division 1:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division1.htm
Birchgrove Badgers on Tour 21 - 50 Cardiff Hogs
Benwell 51 - 7 Kato
Invicta XV 0- 3 The Newport Wasps

Division 2:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division2.htm
XV Du Petit Prince 28 - 5 Clydach Village Bakery
Total Jewel Soloutions 24 - 10 Old Beeronians RFC
Newbridge Seconds 36 - 19 Viet Gwent

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
The American Rebels 43 - 0 Staniforth
The Mighty Magyars 30 - 14 Light's Out RFC
Llanwern RFC 5 - 42 Total Carbon Solutions

Divisions 1 and 2 are wrapped up. Birchgrove Badgers secured their 5th Hamlet Cup title last week and it just so happens that it is their 5th consecutive win. They've already put their name down for next season so they could make it 6 on the trot.

Congrats to Sandy on winning division 2. It was very close with three teams tied on 19 points but Viet Gwent's superior points difference saw them home. They'll be promoted back to division 1 for next season. Depending on whether TCO responds for next season, it may also be possible to promote Allez Thomas as well. Also, I'm withdrawing from organising as well as participation from next season so it could mean 3 teams could in effect go up from division 2. That may be ideal considering 3 teams were tied on 19 points.

Still a few rounds left in division 3 and it could go down to the wire!

Is anyone interested in sorting out the fixtures, tables and results for next season?

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Hamlet Cup round up (round 12)..

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
Light's Out RFC 33 - 43 The American Rebels
Total Carbon Solutions 5 - 45 The Mighty Magyars
Newgale Red Roses 83 - 14 Llanwern RFC

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:09 am

Hamlet Cup round up (round 13)..

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
Newgale Red Roses 43 - 0 Total Carbon Solutions
The Mighty Magyars 17 - 33 The American Rebels
Staniforth 32 - 24 Light's Out RFC

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Hamlet Cup round up (round 14)..

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
Total Carbon Solutions 5 - 47 Staniforth
Llanwern RFC 0 - 58 The Mighty Magyars
Light's Out RFC 21 - 33 Newgale Red Roses

Stom looks the likely winner with one round of matches remaining but as he has played all 12 of his matches, he will have to see if Tomo's American Rebels can make up the required points difference to snatch the title and promotion to division 2. He'll need to win by at least 151 points which doesn't seem very likely but it's still possible.

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Hamlet Cup round up (round 15)..

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
Light's Out RFC 26 - 10 Total Carbon Solutions
Staniforth 47 - 7 Newgale Red Roses
Llanwern RFC 0 - 88 The American Rebels

Congrats to The Mighty Magyars who have won division 3 without having to kick a ball in anger this week. Their superior points difference proved to be the difference between them and The American Rebels. Well done Stom.

So, with that final round up, it's goodnight from me as I'm hanging up my HC boots in order to concentrate on my league survival for the next season or so.

Still waiting to hear from someone willing to take on the fixtures and results. The first round of matches usually kick off in week 2 so it's cutting it a little fine for the fixtures to be created and accepted.

Cartman
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby Cartman » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:45 am

WaspInWales wrote:I'm hanging up my HC boots in order to concentrate on my league survival.


What a massive poof!

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 am

Cartman wrote:
WaspInWales wrote:I'm hanging up my HC boots in order to concentrate on my league survival.


What a massive poof!


Fwck off fat boy.

(Not a racist slur!)

Do you fancy doing the fixtures for a couple of seasons?

User avatar
Sandydragon
Posts: 4797
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby Sandydragon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:35 pm

WaspInWales wrote:Hamlet Cup round up (round 15)..

Division 3:
http://hamletcup.webs.com/division3.htm
Light's Out RFC 26 - 10 Total Carbon Solutions
Staniforth 47 - 7 Newgale Red Roses
Llanwern RFC 0 - 88 The American Rebels

Congrats to The Mighty Magyars who have won division 3 without having to kick a ball in anger this week. Their superior points difference proved to be the difference between them and The American Rebels. Well done Stom.

So, with that final round up, it's goodnight from me as I'm hanging up my HC boots in order to concentrate on my league survival for the next season or so.

Still waiting to hear from someone willing to take on the fixtures and results. The first round of matches usually kick off in week 2 so it's cutting it a little fine for the fixtures to be created and accepted.

Thanks for all your hard work WiW.

WaspInWales
Posts: 4548
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby WaspInWales » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Sandydragon wrote:Thanks for all your hard work WiW.


Dim problem butt.

I'll be happy to sort things out again after one or two seasons of rebuilding.

As I said in a previous post, time is kinda running out for S28 fixtures to be made/accepted.

User avatar
Sandydragon
Posts: 4797
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Hamlet Cup - S27

Postby Sandydragon » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:08 am

WaspInWales wrote:
Sandydragon wrote:Thanks for all your hard work WiW.


Dim problem butt.

I'll be happy to sort things out again after one or two seasons of rebuilding.

As I said in a previous post, time is kinda running out for S28 fixtures to be made/accepted.

Aye. I'd take it back on, but with a masters degree dissertation to finish and an imminently growing family, I can't commit either.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest