1 post • Page 1 of 1
Registration to this forum is free! However a condition of membership is that people follow the rules and policies to the satisfaction of the owners including the Terms and Conditions published here: http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=177
Although the administrators and moderators of Rugby Rebels will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners, administrators, moderators of Rugby Rebels assume or accept responsibility for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
The owners of Rugby Rebels and Now Rugby reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
1. By registering for membership, you agree that you shall abide by the laws of any relevant jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, that jurisdiction in which you reside, the law of England and Wales, and the law and policies of the European Union. Members agree to indemnify the owners, administrators and moderators against any breach of criminal or civil law committed by them by posting on the board. Members accept and agree that any dispute will be determined by the law of England and Wales and in the courts of England and Wales.
2. No person should make a statement that is potentially libellous. In doing so they would not only risk action against themselves but also against those who own and run the board. A helpful definition of libel is: "the written communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image". This definition is not intended to be any more than a warning and is not intended to be a full statement of the law. If any statement is or may be within this definition then the member has a duty to have it cleared beforehand.
3. Pornography. No porn. The posting of pornographic pictures in the public and rugby forums is strictly prohibited. They will be removed and sanctions may follow.
4. If the moderators give you an instruction then you must abide by that instruction. If you believe them to be in error, then you can appeal to the Administrators: UKHamlet, Rooks, & BBD. However, prior to adjudication by the administrators, you must obey the moderator's instructions. Failure to do so will result in sanctions.
5. It is the hope of the owners and management that the forum will be a pleasant and sociable community, where differing views are expected and respected. Any post which is deemed to not to be desirable on the board will be removed and may lead to the poster receiving a sanction.
6. There is no comprehensive list of things which are prohibited as being likely to interfere with the hope that the forum will be a pleasant place to visit – that shall be determined by the moderators and the administrators and ultimately the owners. However the following guidance is given as to things which are not desirable on the board:
a. Bad manners, rudeness, insults and abuse;
b. Provoking other posters;
c. Racism, sexism ageism and their ilk;
d. Disruptive behaviour;
e. Posting or sending spam or unauthorised advertising.
7.These are determined by the moderators in the first place and by administrators and ultimately the owners. They range from warnings to permanent bans, by way of “cards” and temporary bans. In the event of a ban for any length of time, any attempt to return under an alias during the course of that ban will result in a permanent ban. People should be aware that a single incident can result in an immediate and permanent ban, although that is unusual.
Spam or unauthorised advertising
8. Nothing which is done with the advance and written permission of the owners is deemed spam or unauthorised advertising.
9. Posting or sending by private message spam or unauthorised advertising for other websites, or links to other forums is strictly forbidden in all public forums except the links forum - promotion of other rugby message boards is forbidden even in the links forum. This includes promotion of commercial products and non-commercial products, websites, agencies, companies or individuals which are not directly related to RugbyRebels.co or the Rebels group of websites.
Unauthorised advertising is subject to liquidated damages at a rate of £50 per day or part thereof. By posting such an advert for another site, you agree to pay this sum. Failure to comply will result in further action being taken. An advert includes any post which advises or informs posters of the existence of another website, or posting or sending by private message any promotional material for other websites. The owners of the site reserve the right to waive this charge - if you wish to avail yourself of this facility, written permission must be obtained from the owners.
10. Should any court of law be required to determine the extent or meaning of any of these rules then all costs incurred by the owners shall be borne by the member whose post has led to the dispute.
Contacting the owners
The owners of the site can be contacted by the Personal Message system. Send a PM to UKHamlet AND Rooks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests