Irrationally Irritating World XV

Moderator: Puja

Banquo
Posts: 10663
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby Banquo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Grant Batty then.

User avatar
Oakboy
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby Oakboy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:13 am

Banquo wrote:Grant Batty then.


Very much an annoying little wazzock! Was it in 1973 against the Barbarians that he scored that glorious 'chip over and catch' try?

User avatar
Lizard
Posts: 3314
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: Dominating the SHMB

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby Lizard » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:41 am

Oakboy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Grant Batty then.


Very much an annoying little wazzock! Was it in 1973 against the Barbarians that he scored that glorious 'chip over and catch' try?


This one?
______________________
Dominating the SHMB
======================

User avatar
richy678
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby richy678 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Christoph Dominici is too rational then?

User avatar
richy678
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby richy678 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm

Lizard wrote:
Oakboy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Grant Batty then.


Very much an annoying little wazzock! Was it in 1973 against the Barbarians that he scored that glorious 'chip over and catch' try?


This one?


Curious splay footed waddle/swagger of a walk.

User avatar
Hooky
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby Hooky » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:45 pm

15 Beale
14 Ashton
13 BOD
12 Farrell
11 May
10 Sexton
9 Youngs
8 Haskell
7 Hooper
6 Croft
5 Botha
4 Gray
3 Someone Irish
2 Hartley
1 Beast

User avatar
Oakboy
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby Oakboy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:47 pm

Lizard wrote:
Oakboy wrote:
Banquo wrote:Grant Batty then.


Very much an annoying little wazzock! Was it in 1973 against the Barbarians that he scored that glorious 'chip over and catch' try?


This one?


That's it.

User avatar
richy678
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby richy678 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Oakboy wrote:
Lizard wrote:
Oakboy wrote:
Very much an annoying little wazzock! Was it in 1973 against the Barbarians that he scored that glorious 'chip over and catch' try?


This one?


That's it.


Typical New Zealand. 1950's hair in the 1970's.

User avatar
richy678
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby richy678 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Image

Banquo
Posts: 10663
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Irrationally Irritating World XV

Postby Banquo » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Hooky wrote:15 Beale
14 Ashton
13 BOD
12 Farrell
11 May
10 Sexton
9 Youngs
8 Haskell
7 Hooper
6 Croft
5 Botha
4 Gray
3 Someone Irish
2 Hartley
1 Beast
may and Croft? I guess it’s pointless asking why, given the topic.
Epic fail as no Andy Nicol. At 3, Clohessy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam_P, Danno, Greebo and 27 guests